After the Flood.
I’ve got a bunch of entries in various stages of completion but, due to the events of the last few days, I haven’t been able to complete them.
However, I thought I would pass along this link. While you may have od’d on the Katrina disaster, I ask you take the time out to listen to this week’s This American Life: After The Flood.
Bearing in mind that these are Americans; our neighbors, relatives and peers, is there any way we should not hold our government responsible for what happened? I think after listening to the stories of people who actually lived through the disaster and keeping in mind something like this has the potential to happen in any American city (maybe even to you!), do you really want to let the current administration slide on this? Should we even contemplate the chance of this happening again.
No comments:
Post a Comment